Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot, Lucknow invited applications for filling up the posts of Accountant, Lower Division Clerk & Labourer. The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 23 August 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Accountant: 01 (One).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 (Two).
- Labourer: 01 (One).
Total: 04 Posts
- For Post 1: Bachelor Degree in Commerce or equivalent from the recognized University or Institute.
- For Post 2: Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent from the recognized Board or University.
- For Post 3: Tenth (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent from the recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 &3 : Between 18 to 27 years.
- For Post 2 : Between 18 to 32 years for SC and 18 to 30 years for OBC.
- For Post 1: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Personal Interview/ Practical Test, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with two recent Passport size Photograph should affix on the application form and other enclosed with self- addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 25/- may be forwarded to the “Commandant, AFMSD, GGS Marg, PO Dilkusha, Lucknow Cantt. – 226 002” through Registered or Speed Post only within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.