Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police invited application from Male Citizen of India for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspectors against Civil Police, IRBN and Telecommunication (WT). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 November 2013. The Arunachal Pradesh Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Arunachal Pradesh in the Republic of India. It comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Arunachal Pradesh and is headed by Director General of Police (DGP).
- Opening Date for Application Form: 1 November 2013
- Closing Date for Application Form: 25 November 2013
Details of Posts
Name of the posts
- Sub Inspectors (GD)
- Civil Police: 9 Posts
- IRBN: 41 Posts
- Sub Inspectors (Telecommunication /WT)
- IRBN: 4 Posts
Total no. of post: 54
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 20-25 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to APST candidates.
- Sub Inspectors (GD): Candidates should have Degree from a recognized University.
- Sub Inspectors (Telecommunication /WT): Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University or 3 years diploma in Radio/Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 2 years experience in communication organization.
Candidates will be required to pay a treasury challan of Rs.15/- for APST candidates and Rs.60/- for General candidates in favour of Assistant Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Accounts 0055 Police.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + AGP Rs.4200/- per month.
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Interview, Merit List and Medical Examination/Character & Antecedent Verification.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in notification.
- Dully filled in application form along with self attested copies of all certificates of testimonials, age proof, caste/Tribe certificate, nativity, 4 recent passport size photographs and self addressed reply envelopes affixed with postal stamp of Rs.5/- should be sent at P.H.Q Itanagar by ordinary post or directly submitted by hand at P.H.Q Itanagar in all working days before 25 November 2013.
- Envelopes containing the applications should be super scribed application for the post of_______.