Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Jobs Notification: Assam PSC invited applications for 35 Asst Engineer & Other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 07 July 2016.
Advertisement No.: 06/2016 (No. 184PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015; Dated Guwahati, the 17th June/2016)
Last Date of Submission of Application: 07 July 2016
Assam PSC Vacancy Details
- Asst. Engineer (Civil) under Water Resources Deptt. – 25 posts
- Asst. Inspector of Schools under Assam Education Service – 09 posts
- Director of Agriculture under Agriculture Deptt.– 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Asst Engineer & Other Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Asst. Engineer (Civil) under Water Resources Deptt. – A candidate must pass Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any institute recognized by AICTE.
- Asst. Inspector of Schools under Assam Education Service – MA, BT or M.Sc. BT with at least 7(seven) years experience as Teacher in Secondary Schools or at least 5(five) years experience as Teacher in Secondary Schools and 2(two) years experience as Sub Inspector of Schools or MA BT or M.Sc. BT and Serving as Deputy Inspector of Schools or Additional Deputy Inspector of Schools.
- Director of Agriculture under Agriculture Deptt.– (a) First Class or High second class degree in Agriculture or first class or high second class honours or master degree in a subject basic to Agriculture Science such as Botany, Chemistry etc. (b) Experience in research extension work or teaching for 10 years. (c) Experience in Administration of Agriculture in a senior post at least for 8 years (Not below the rank of Deputy Director of Agriculture or equivalent rank).
Age Limit (as on 03.03.2016):-
- Asst. Engineer (Civil) under Water Resources Deptt. – 21-43 years
- Asst. Inspector of Schools under Assam Education Service – Max 43 years
- Director of Agriculture under Agriculture Deptt.– Max 40 years (as on 01/01/2016)
How to Apply for Assam PSC Asst Engineer & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://apsc.nic.in or from the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22. The last date of receipt of application is 07 July 2016.