Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad is amongst the 17 Regional Engineering Colleges of India that were established in the year 1961. The Insitute invited applications from eligible aspirants for recruitment to the 90 posts of Assistant Professors in different subjects at 12 different departments/ cells.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Total Number of Vacancies: 90
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100
Deadline to receive completely filled application forms: 30 April 2013
- Applicants must possess good academic record with Master’s Degree in relevant Discipline. PhD in appropriate discipline
- Further, the job seekers should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/ SET.
- Aspirants possessing Ph D in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of Ph D degree) Regulation 2009 are exempted from NET/SLET/SET qualification.
Applicants who fulfil above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for an interview by the University.
The application fee is Rs 500 for General and OBC candidates which need to be paid in the form of Director, MNNIT Allahabad payable at Allahabad.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can download the prescribed application form from the website of the University. The duly filled- in application form along with DD and the copies of relevant documents mentioned in the notification must be enclosed in an envelope super scribing it with with the Advertisement Number, the position and the department/ school/ cell applied for.
The envelope consisting of application form and other enclosures must reach to the undersigned by speed post/ registered post within the prescribed time span:
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
For further information, please visit http://mnnit.ac.in