Central University of Kerala (CU Kerala) that came into existence in 2009 is amongst the 16 Central Universities established under The Central Universities Act, 2009. It invited applications for the recruitment to 41 posts of Assistant Professors in 10 subjects.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of vacancies: 41
- Pay Scale: Rs` 15,600 – 39,100 + AGP Rs 6,000
Last date to receive filled-in application forms: 1 April 2013
- Job seekers must have good academic record with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade points at the PG degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- Further, the intended candidates should be UGC/ CSIR NET qualified or qualified in similar test accredited by UGC such as SLET/SET.
- Candidates having PhD degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of PhD degree) Regulation 2009 are exempted from NET/SLET/SET qualification.
Applicants shall be selected through an interview to be held by concerned department/ school of the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 300 and must be paid through Demand Draft in the name of Central University of Kerala payable at Kasaragod.
No application fee for SC/ST applicants.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can download the prescribed format of application form from the website of the University
- Applicants should fill the form in triplicate and attach two recent passport size photographs, photo copies of all supporting documents and requisite amount of DD (if applicable).
- Completed application form along with enclosures should reach to the undersigned within stipulated time span:
Central University of Kerala
Vidyanagar P O
Kasaragod – 671 123
To seek further details, visit http://www.cukerala.ac.in/