Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for One year Apprenticeship Training for the following below mentioned disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 August 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 August 2014.
Details of Trade Apprentices
Name of Trade / No. of Trade Apprentices: (Total 18 No. of Apprenticeship)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 08 (Eight).
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering: 02 (Two).
- Med. Lab Technician: 04 (Four).
- X – Ray Technician: 02 (Two).
- Opthalmic Technician: 02 (Two).
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering from a recognized Board of Technical Education of a State with not less than 50% marks (for Apprentices 1 & 2).
- Respective vocational course certificates in 10+2 (vocational) schooling (for Apprentices 3 to 5).
Age Limit for the candidate should not be less than 18 years and Relaxationfor the category candidate should be as per Govt. Rules (if reqd.).
Candidate will get Monthly Stipend of Rs. 2,350/- (for Apprentices 1 & 2) and Rs. 1,970/- (for Apprentices 3 to 5).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Academics such as high percentage of marks in SSC, plus Vocational Course Certificate or Diploma.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply on the plain paper with complete Bio- data in prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, date of birth, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and two recent passport size photographs, one should be affixed on the application and signed across by the candidate and other enclosedand also a self- addressed unstamped envelope may be forwarded to the “Deputy Establishment Officer (R-V), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, Mumbai – 400 085” on or before 31 August 2014.