Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist 2013. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 31 October 2013. Bihar Agricultural University is an autonomous institute established in 2010 under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) situated at Sabour, Bhagalpur district of Bihar. It is a pillar of education and research in the field of agriculture.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 31 October 2013
Details of Post
- Names of the Post: Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist
- Total No. of Vacancies: 142
- Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E&F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University. Candidates must have respective basic professional degree at undergraduate level.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
General/BC/EBC/RCF candidates need to pay Rs. 450/- and SC/ST candidates of Bihar need to pay Rs. 150/- in the form of A/C Payee Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Comptroller, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour (Bhagalpur) payable at State Bank of India, Sabour Branch (Code no. 11805).
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6000/- per month
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the Bihar Agricultural University website: www.bausabour.ac.in
- The application complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets from Matriculations onwards in support of age, academic qualification, experience, medals, fellowship, publications etc. to calculate the weight age of marks of the candidates including the DD for the application fee should be sent by registered post/speed post/courier post on or before 31 October 2013 to the following address:
Bihar Agricultural University,
- Candidates have to apply separate application form for different type of vacancies (Backlog/5%/Current) with separate application fees.
- Candidates must write the advt. no. and name of the post with discipline applied on top of the envelop.
For Detailed Notification