BCECE-2015 is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which is developed under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act 1995. The board is responsible for conducting entrance exam for the admission of candidates in various professional courses like engineering, agricultural, medical, etc. BCECE 2015 Counselling and other admission processes.
For appearing in the counselling of BCECE-2015, the candidates have to score marks equal to or more than the cutoff marks of BCECE-2015 counselling. The counselling will be based on the ranks of the candidates which will be declared after the release of result of BCECE-2015. On the basis of their ranks, the candidates will be called for the counselling of BCECE-2015. The schedule for the counselling will be conveyed to the candidates. Candidates have to go through various processes during the counselling. Candidates have to enter the options for the colleges & branches according to their preference for admission. The allotment of seat in the college will depend on following parameters:
- Rank of candidate.
- Availability of seat.
- Total intake of the institute.
- Reservation norms
Points to remember:
- Candidates must attend the counselling according to their schedule.
- If missed on schedule, candidates will not be allowed to attend it on another day.
- It is necessary for the candidates to be physically present at the venue and hence no substitute will be entertained.
- Once allotted a seat in a college, candidates must visit the college to complete all the formalities and payment of fees.