SSC had conducted paper-1 of its JE exam from 22 Jan to 29 Jan 2018. The result of SSC JE 2017-18 was scheduled to be announced on 16th April 2018. Now, Paper-2 for this exam is remaining and information about this will be released at any time. Besides this, this entry is very important and significant for the engineering graduates, who belong to Mechanical, Civil and Electrical background. Candidates, who have passed their engineering can easily solve the SSC question paper in the examination hall as asked questions are of very basic level. However, the competition has been inkling year by year. Therefore, there is always a need of impeccable and relevant study material.
In this article, we will discussed the best books that will be surely helpful in SSC JE preparation. Take a look of them-
SSC JE preparation: Best Books
SSC JE exam is conducted in two papers i.e. Paper-1 & 2. Paper-1 & 2 is purely of objective type carrying 200 marks & 300 marks respectively. In paper-1 , General awareness, Reasoning and Engineering section is probed, while in paper-2, only engineering domain knowledge is tested. Regarding the preparation of these subjects, following books are recommended.
- SSC CWC/MES 2017 Mechanical Engineering (Junior Engineering Recruitment Exam) includes solved paper of Disha Prakashan and GK Publications
- SSC Junior Engineers (Mechanical) Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) by Ramesh Publishing
- Kiran’s SSC Junior Engineer Mechanical Engineering Self Study Guide-cum-Practice Work Book with Scratch Card - 1772 by Kiran Publishing
- Kiran SSC Junior Engineer Exam Electrical Guide-cum-practice work Book by Kiran Prakashan.
- SSC Junior Engineers (Cpwd/Cwc/ Mes) Electrical Engineering 15 Practice by GK Publication
- Juniors Engineers Electrical Examination Guide: Electrical Engineering (Popular Master Guide) by Ramesh Publishing
- SSC Juniors Engineers Electrical Engineering Recruitment Exam Guide (English) by Disha Publication
- SSC Cpwd/Cwc/ Mes Electrical Engineering by GK Publications
- SSC Junior Engineer Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Exam Guide by Disha Prakashan
- SSC CWC/MES Civil Engineering (Junior Engineering Recruitment Exam) includes solved paper 2013- 2017: Civil Engineering - Junior Engineering Recruitment Exam by GK Publications
- SSC Civil and Structural Junior Engineers Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) (Hindi) by Ramesh Publishing
- SSC Junior Engineer Civil and Structural Engineering Exam Practice Work Book by Kiran Publishing
- SSC CPWD-MES Junior Engineers Recruitment Examination Civil Engineering by GK Publications
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- PSUs 2017: Reasoning & Aptitude Paperback – 2017 by Nem Singh
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT (Old Edition) Paperback – 11 Jul 2017 by Arun Sharma
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Old Edition)Paperback – Illustrated, 31 Jan 2010 by R.S. Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. pandaey
- Lucent General Knowledge Paperback – 12 Jan 2017
- Manorama Yearbook 2017 Paperback – 5 Dec 2017 by Mammen Mathew
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”-Tony Robbins
All the Best!!