Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) invited online application for recruitment to the post of Industrial Workman Grade-1(Trainee) 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 14 October 2013. Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) was established by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as its wholly owned subsidiary on 3 February 1995 with a view to augmenting the production of bank notes in India to enable the RBI to bridge the gap between the supply and demand for bank notes in the country.
• Opening Date for Online Application Forms: 24 September 2013
• Closing Date for Online Application Forms: 14 October 2013
• Opening Date for Payment of fee Online: 24 September 2013
• Opening Date for Payment of fee Offline: 26 September 2013
• Closing Date for Payment of fee Online: 14 October 2013
• Closing date for Payment of fee Offline: 18 October 2013
• Date of Written Exam: 23 November 2013
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Industrial Workman Grade-1(Trainee)
• Total No of Posts: 300 vacancies
• Candidate age should not more than 28 years as on 1 September 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Candidates must have passed Diploma in Printing or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Tool & Die or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering or Diploma in Chemical Engineering with at least 55% marks. OR
• Candidates must have passed ITI/NTC/NAC in the trades of Letter Press or Offset or Plate making or Graphic arts or Retoucher or Tool & Die Maker or Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance or Machinist or Machinist Grinder/Turner/Fitter/Instrument Mechanic/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/C.O.E. trade of Production & Manufacturing or C.O.E trade of Electrical Engineering with at least 55% marks.
• General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- as application fees.
• SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Pay Scale: Rs.7000-24240/- + GP Rs.2280/-.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and followed by Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply online through the website: www.brbnmpl.co.in Between 24 September 2013 to 14 October 2013.
• No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
For Detailed Notification
Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2018-2019: Check complete selection procedure & other details
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Out for 39 Deputy Manager Internal Audit Posts
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Out; Download @canarabank.com
SBI Recruitment 2018 for Dean Post in State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata