Bihar Gramin Bank invites applications from willing candidates for the Post of Yoga Gurus. The Post is purely on Contract Basis for recruitment of Yoga Gurus at our Bank for imparting training in Yoga to Staff members of Bank at head office and at Nine Districts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post with the qualification certificates, experience certificate other relevant documents. Bihar Gramin Bank came into existence on 15 October 2012 by amalgamating 2 RRBs namely Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank (established on 12.09.2005) and Samastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank (established on 12 May 1980).
- Last Date for Submitting the Application : 20 December 2013
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: “Yoga Instructor”
Name of Post: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be certified from a recognized Yoga Institute acceptable to Bank.
The recruitment of Yoga Teacher/ Instructor, is provisional, for a period of One Year only at present likely to be extended further on mutually agreed terms and conditions subject to review of performance and results etc.
- Up to Rs. 25,000/- Per Month, inclusive all as a total package.
- No other pay, salary, Perks, Allowances, Compensation etc. are payable.
- No other benefits like Medical/ Hospitalisation/ LFC/ LTC/ DA/ TA/ PF/ Gratuity/ Pension etc. are admissible.
- TDS as per IT Rule, if applicable, would be deducted from remuneration.
- Presently Yoga Instructor/ Teacher will be recruited at Head Office of Bank at Begusarai. They will have to impart training in Yoga to staff members of Bank at Head Office as well as other staff posted at Nine Districts as per schedule given by Bank.
- No accomodation will be provided for stay at the place of posting. Candidate will arrange accomodation on his own.
- Candidate will be eligible for the following leaves in a year as per rules.
- Candidate has to maintain and fulfill his duties and Responsibilities.
- Candidate will not be an employee of the Bank.
- The recruitment is purely on temporery and liable to be terminated at the sole discretion of Management of the Bank with one month,s notice.
- It is purely a temporary contractual assignment and does not guarantee of entitling any one for any regular employment.
- Candidate will submit the Application Form at Head Office of General Manager, Bihar Gramin Bank, Gramin Bank Chowk, North of HFC Gate, N. H. – 31, P. O. – Bihat, Begusarai – 851 135.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/trade test/ interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.