Bank of India (BOI) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Office Assistant, Attendant and Watchman/ Gardener. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 27 February 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 27 February 2017
Bank of India (BOI) Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant: Not specified
- Attendant: Not specified
- Watchman/ Gardener: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Office Attendant & Other Posts
- Office Assistant: Candidate should possess Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts and English & Marathi Typing.
- Attendant: Minimum matriculate.
- Watchman/ Gardener: Minimum 8th class pass.
- Office Assistant: Upper age limit for the post is 45 years.
- Attendant, Watchman/ Gardener: Upper age limit for the post is 65 years.
How to Apply for Bank of India Office Attendant & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Solapur Zone on or before 27 February 2017.
Other Bank Jobs