RNSB Jobs Notification: Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. (RNSB) invited applications of candidates for the General Manager, Deputy General and Assistant General Manager (HR & IR) Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 24 February 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 24 February 2017
Eligibility Criteria for General Manager, Deputy General and Assistant General Manager (HR & IR) Job
- General Manager: Graduate and the candidate should have experience of working as an officer in any scheduled Commercial Bank including Nationalized Bank or private sector Bank for 15 years, out of which 5 years must be in the scale V or above cadre or 5 years as General Manager in any scheduled urban Co-operative Bank.
- Deputy General Manager: Graduate/Post graduate and the candidate should have worked in any scheduled commercial bank or Urban Co-operative Bank for 15 years and should have experience of work in Scale IV or above grade or as AGM in any Urban Co-operative Bank for not less than 5 Years.
- Assistant General Manager (HR & IR (HR)): First Class Graduate. MBA with specialization in HR or Master of Labour Welfare preferred (can be relaxed in case of candidate having more than 15 years of experience in HR in scheduled Bank).
- General Manager: 35-55 years
- Deputy General Manager: 55 years
- Assistant General Manager (HR & IR (HR)): 50 years
How to Apply for Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd Managerial Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may submit their application form online at the bank website http://career.rnsbindia.com/Default.aspx on or before 24 February 2017.