BOPTER Group C Jobs
BOPTER Jobs Notification: Board of Practical Training Eastern Region (BOPTER) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Steno, UDC, LDC and Others. Interested Candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 6 August 2018.
- Closing date for submission of application: 6 August 2018
BOPTER Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade II- 1 Post
- General Assistant – 1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk- 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 2 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Steno, UDC, LDC and Other Posts
- Stenographer Grade II- Matriculation or equivalent; typing speed 40 wpm and shorthand speed 100 wpm.
- General Assistant –Second Class in Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce and 8 years of experience in the technical education administration/compiling of data on technical personnel in a govt. department/autonomous organization.
- Upper Division Clerk- Candidate should be graduate and should have knowledge of Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk – Matriculation or equivalent, knowledge of typing with a minimum speed of 30 wpm.
- Multi Tasking Staff – Matriculation or equivalent or ITI pass.
Salary for Steno, UDC, LDC and Other Posts
- Stenographer Grade II- Level 6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1, 12, 400/-)
- General Assistant – Level 5 (Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92, 300/-)
- Upper Division Clerk- Level 4 (Rs. 25, 500/- to Rs. 81, 100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk – Level 2 (Rs. 19, 900/- to Rs. 63, 200/-)
- Multi Tasking Staff – Level 1 (Rs. 18, 000/- to Rs. 56,900/-)
Computer Courses for Sarkari Naukri for Clerk, Typist, Steno, Comp Operator, DEO, MTS Posts
How to apply for Steno, UDC, LDC and Other Posts
Candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 14 August 2018. For further details, check the provided link below.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz