Bose Institute, Kolkata Jobs Notification: Bose Institute, Kolkata has invited applications for the post of UDC, Accountant and Office Superintendent. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2018.
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 May 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 7 June 2018
Bose Institute, Kolkata Vacancy Details
- Upper Division Clerk – 4 Posts
- Accountant– 2 Posts
- Office Superintendent- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Consultant Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Good knowledge in English and Computer Applications for office work.
- Accountant– Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent; Knowledge of Accounts/Budget, Income tax, pension etc.
- Office Superintendent- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and 7 years of experience required.
Age Limit for UDC, Accountant and Office Superintendent Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – Preferably below 27 years
- Accountant, Office Superintendent– Below 35 years (Relaxation as per Government of India Rules)
How to Apply for Bose Institute, Kolkata Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 31 May 2018. After submitting the online application, candidates are required to submit the hard copy of submitted online application to the Office of the Registrar, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kolkata – 700 054, so as to reach by 7 June 2018.