Bose Institute invited applications for the posts of Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow.The candidates eligible may appear for the walk in interview along with other necessary documents on 22 April 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview -22 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow- Rs. 28,000/- p.m., admissible HRA
- Junior Research Fellow- Rs. 25,000/- p.m., admissible HRA.
- Senior Research Fellow- M.Sc. in Life Sciences with CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/BET qualification along with at least two (02) years research experience in the area of molecular biology and cell biology and at least one publication in peer-reviewed journal
- Junior Research Fellow- M.Sc. in Life Sciences with valid CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/BET qualification and Research experience in the area of molecular biology and cell biology.
- Senior Research Fellow- Below 30 years
- Junior Research Fellow- Below 28 years
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is through personal interview. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 22 April 2015 along with other necessary documents.