BPS Govt. Medical College for Women (BPSGMC) , Sonepat Jobs Notification: BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Sonepat invited applications of candidates for the Sr. Health Educator, LT/Pharmacist, Sr. Supervisor and Data Entry Operator Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 28 November 2016.
- Last Date of Application: 28 November 2016
BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Sonepat Vacancy Details
- Sr. Health Educator – 04 Posts
- LT/Pharmacist – 04 Posts
- Sr. Supervisor – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Health Educator and Others Posts 2016
- Sr. Health Educator/Counselor: MSW, Master’s degree in Sociology, Psychology, Health Education or equivalent with at least 01 year of experience in counseling in high risk behavior/ICTC/STIs etc.
- LT/Pharmacist: BSc MLT with one year of experience or DMLT with at least 2 years of experience/B. Pharmacy with one year of experience OR D. Pharmacy with 2 years of experience.
- Sr. Supervisor (Investigator): Master’s degree in Sociology, Psychology, MSW or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in research project/high risk behavior inventions etc.
- Data Entry Operator: BCA with proficiency in Window operations with at least one year of experience as data entry operator with English typing speed 30 w.p.m.
How to Apply for the BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Sonepat Sr. Health Educator and Others Posts 2016
Interested candidates may apply for the post by sending duly filled application form along with required documents to the “Medical Superintendent, BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan 131305, Sonepat, Haryana” on or before 28 November 2016 by 5:00 PM.