BULMIM announced Admission Notification for PGDM Programme
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM) New Delhi invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to PGDM Full time and Part time programmes. Read for all the details.
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM) New Delhi invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to PGDM Full time and Part time programmes.
Date of GD/PI: 21 March 2014
Name of the Programmes:
• POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT Full Time-2 Year (Approved by AICTE)
• POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT Part Time-3 Year (Approved by AICTE)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Graduation or its equivalent Degree with minimum 50% marks in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC or AICTE.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of Management Entrance Examinations (CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA) score and marks in 10th, 12th and graduation. The short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can obtain Information Bulletin and Registration Form from the BULMIM’s office on payment of Rs.1100/- in cash or by a Demand Draft/Pay Order (No cheque accepted) drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at New Delhi. For NRI sponsored/International candidates, the amount to be paid is US$ 25.
• The application form can also be downloaded from website www.bulmim.ac.in.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD and requisite documents may be submitted in person or sent by Post to the Admission Office, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management, Copernicus Lane, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi.
“ Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.