Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) invited applications from eligible and professional individuals for filling up the following vacancies at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and/or BIS Offices anywhere in India, as per the details mentioned below. On appointment, the candidate would be on probation for two years.
- Online Registration & Application Fee Payments : From 25 March 2014 to 14 April 2014
- Call Letter Download : 15 May 2014 (Tentative)
- Exam Date : 25 May 2014
- Result : 27 May 2014
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post : “Assistant Director (Administration and Finance)”
No. of Posts : 07 (Seven). [05 – UR, 01 – SC & 01 - OBC].
2. Name of Post : “Assistant Director (Public Relations)”
No. of Posts : 02 (Two). [01 – UR & 01 - OBC].
- For Assistant Director (Administration and Finance):
Chartered Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/Subordinate Accounts Service (SAS) Accountant/Master of Business Administration (MBA) (with finance specialization) with three years experience; Master of Business Administration (MBA) (with specialization in Personnel)/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Human Resource Management of two years’ duration from reputed institute/L.L.B with three years’ experience.
- For Assistant Director (Public Relations):
Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Journalism/Public Relations/Advertising/Marketing, with atleast two years’ professional experience in a reputed organization in Public Relations/Publicity/Advertising/Scientific Journalism
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- Per Month plus allowances as applicable. The indicative gross salary as on date at New Delhi will be Rs. 52,280/- approx.
The application fees will be Rs. 750/- and will be made through online payment only. No fees would be required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women & BIS Departmental Candidates. Bank Transaction charges, if any, will have to be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online with the dates given above.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear an online examination. Candidates short- listed will be interviewed. The interview will be conducted at New Delhi.
- Candidates would be required to download their online examination call letters from authorized BIS website: www.bis.org.in
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit as determined by the aggregate marks obtained by giving equal weightage to the online examination and interview.