Cantonment Board, Danapur Cantt. invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Assistant, Chowkidar, Sanitary Inspector and Safai Karmachari. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 September 2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 30 September 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for candidates residing in hilly region/NE region: 15 October 2016
Danapur Cantonment Board Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Assistant: 1 post
- Chowkidar: 1 post
- Sanitary Inspector: 1 post
- Safai Karmachari: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Safai Karamchari & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Lower Division Assistant: 12th passed with Hindi/English Typewriting @ 30/35 w.p.m. respectively.
- Chowkidar: 8th passed.
- Sanitary Inspector: 12th passed or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with Diploma in Sanitary Inspector.
- Safai Karmachari: 8th passed.
Age Limit for Safai Karamchari, Chowkidar & Other Posts
18 to 25 years
How to Apply for Cantonment Board, Danapur Cantt. Safai Karamchari & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Danapur, Ara- Maner Road, Danapur Cantt. , Patna Bihar – 801503. Last date of receipt of application is 30 September 2016.
Application Fees for Danapur Cantonment Board Safai Karamchari, Chowkidar & Other posts
- General/OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.300/-
- Female Candidates: Nil