Central Board of Irrigation & Power (CBIP), New Delhi invited applications from the interested and enthusiastic students for Admission for the “26 weeks Post Graduate Diploma Course” in O&M of Transmission & Distribution System (5th Batch). This is a practical oriented modular course of 26 weeks duration covering the complete syllabus in conformity with CEA regulations 2010 to be held at Gurgaon (NCR). The candidates eligible for the course may apply ONLINE on or before 27 April 2014.
- Last Date of ONLINE Submission of Application: 27 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Hard copy of Application: 07 May 2014.
- Starting Date of Course: 26 May 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Course: Post Graduate Diploma Course
Name of Course Area: O&M of Transmission & Distribution System.
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
B. Tech / B.E. or equivalent in Electrical Engineering with 27 years of age. Students studying in final year Engineering can also apply.
Age Limit for the candidate should be 27 years.
Application fee (NON-REFUNDABLE) of Rs. 300/-, to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of CBIP payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may submit their ONLINE application through the CBIP website www.cbip.org on or before 27 April 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, the candidates are requested to take a Print Out of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.
- The candidates are required to submit a hard copy of the same application along with a Demand Draft and photocopies of certificates in support of their educational qualification, age proof, caste, work experience (if any) must be sent to “The Secretary, Central Board of Irrigation & Power (CBIP), Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110 021 through post on or before 07 May 2014.
The candidates will be short- listed for interview based on their scores/ marks/ ranks in the class 10th, class 12th, Engineering Degree, etc.