Admit cards for the CBSE Class 10 and 12 board exams have been released on the board’s official website, cbse.nic.in. Students can download their admit card and take a print out of the same which will be required to be carried to the examination center. The admit card contains details about the exam centre, roll number etc. Candidates should check the venue address carefully and reach the examination center on time. It is mandatory to carry the admit card in the examination venue.
As per the datesheet released by CBSE earlier, CBSE Class 10 board exams will be held from March 9 to April 10 while the Class 12 exam will start on March 9 and end on April 29. Around 16.67 lakh students will be appearing for board exams this year. Every year, CBSE schedules the class 10 and 12 board exams to commence from the first week of March. But, this year, on account of the assembly polls, CBSE has taken a measure to avoid any sort of conflict between election dates and CBSE board examinations 2017.
Find below the steps to download CBSE Class 10 and 12 Board Exams 2017 Admit Card:
(1) Visit CBSE's official: cbse.nic.in
(2) Click on the activated link ‘Admit Card/LOC/Centre Material for Board Exam 2017 (School login for Regular Candidates)’
(3) Click on ‘click here to proceed’
(4) Enter your user id and password
(5) Enter security pin
(6) Click on login
(7) Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download and take a print out of the same.