Download CBSE Class 9 Maths Practice Paper to know the pattern of questions that will be observed in the half-yearly exams and in the annual exam for class 9. This CBSE practice paper has been exclusively prepared by the subject experts and is set as per the latest question paper format as suggested by CBSE in Class 9 Maths Syllabus 2019-2020. Under the latest format, number of objective type questions in CBSE Class 9 Maths question paper will be increased to weigh 25% of the total marks. This means, out of 80 marks, 20 marks will be allotted to the objective type questions which may include multiple choice type questions or very short answer type questions carrying 1 mark each.
Format of the CBSE Class 9 Maths Practice Paper is as follows:
- The question paper comprises 40 questions divided into four sections, A, B, C and D.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Question number 1 and 20 in Section-A are multiple choice type questions and carry one mark each.
- Question number 21 to 26 in Section-B are very short answer type questions and carry 2 marks each.
- Question number 27 to 34 in Section-C are short answer type questions and carry 3 marks each.
- Question number 35 to 40 in Section-D are long answer type questions and carry 4 marks each.
This CBSE practice paper contains a set of important questions from class 9 Maths and is a perfect source for intensive practice of conceptual problems. All the questions are provided with thorough solutions. Students must solve this CBSE Maths practice paper to familiarise important questions and assess their preparation level for upcoming school examinations.
To download the complete practice paper, click on the link given below:
Note: Design of this practice paper is entirely based on the format suggested by CBSE board. However, the question paper design may vary for students of different schools as the papers are set internally by the schools.
Also Check Important resources for CBSE Class 9 Exam Preparations:
To get more of such useful articles for preparation of CBSE Examinations, visit jagranjosh.com/cbse.