As per the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)’s official notification regarding the uploading of internal marks of class 12, today, i.e., 20 Feb 2017, is the last date for uploading the internal marks from its official website: cbse.nc.in.
Stepwise process to download of the CBSE Internal Grades Class 12 2017 is mentioned below:
1. Visit CBSE’s official website: cbse.nic.in.
2. Click on the activated link ‘Online Uploading of Internal Grades for Class XII Examination,2017 | Last Date Extended to 20/02/2017.’
3. Login using your existing user id (affiliation no.) and password (same as used for class IX/XI registration).
4.Go to option "Download Internal Grade File" (from top menu bar) to download excel file having roll number and internal grade subject.
5. Update the inter grades in the column provided agaist the internal grade subject.
6. Go to "Upload Internal Grade" option and upload the updated excel file.
As per the datesheet released by CBSE earlier, CBSE Class 10 board exams will be held from March 9 to April 10 while the Class 12 exam will start on March 9 and end on April 29.
The admit cards for class 10 and class 12 for regular as well as private candidates, have been released on its official website.
To Know more follow the links given below: