C-DAC, Hyderabad invited application for Short Term Certificate Courses (STCC) offered on "Digital System Design Using HDL" and "Electronic Packaging & Industrial Design. Interested candidates may apply online before 11 August 2014 in the prescribed format.
- Last date of online registration: 11 August 2014
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates: 14 August 2014
- Commencement of Courses: 25 August 2014
Courses on Offer
- Digital System Design using HDL
- Electronic Packaging & Industrial Design
The Above courses are at present being conducted at CDAC-Hyderabad Only.
4 Weeks Full time (Theory and Practicals) + 2 Weeks Project
- B.E./B.Tech in ECE/EEE/E&I having 1st class in qualifying examination
- Final year Engineering students of ECE/EEE/E&I (having 60% of marks till 3rd year 2nd semester without backlogs)
- M.Sc in Electronics with 1st class in qualifying examination
Selection procedure is based on marks obtained in Qualifying Degree, and the aggregate marks obtained until 3rd year 2nd semester in case of final year students.
1) The students will be selected only based on merit.
2) Admissions will be made in accordance with the course given by the candidates and based on the merit in the qualifying degree and the number of seats available in selected course.
Rs 6000/- (inclusive of service tax) towards course fee for attending the course.
A Demand Draft for Rs 6000/- is to be drawn at any of the scheduled commercial bank in favour of “CDAC” payable at “Hyderabad”.
Note: Reservation and fee waiver for SC/ST candidates is as per the Government of India rules.
- Curriculum designed in association with experts from premier Academic Institutions and Industry
- Extensive Hands on sessions
- State-of-the-Art Laboratory
- Exposure to Soft Skills
1. Digital System Design using HDL: 25 August 2014 - 03 October 2014
2. Electronic Packaging & Industrial Design: 25 August 2014 - 03 October 2014
Total Number of Seats
- Digital System Design using HDL: 30
- Electronic Packaging & Industrial Design: 30
How to Apply
While filling application form, Scanned Passport size photograph of size less than 50 KB need to be uploaded..
In the application, the candidate is required to give course in which he/she undergo the course.