Dear ASPIRANTS!! The countdown has begun for the CDS (II) Exam. Your success in the exam depends on not only the amount of knowledge you gained over the months of preparation, but also on how you manage time in the coming week.
For the benefit of CDS (II) 2017 Exam aspirants, Jagran Josh is providing some useful tips that will help you manage the examination pressure in the coming nine days and help you sail through the exam successfully.
1. Revision is the Key: Focus on revising because starting anything new in last few days will be more stressful and counter productive too. The Revision will help you to be updated with the subject and also helps in memorizing better. Start with the chapters which you find difficult then move to easier ones.
2. Plan: Well planned time table makes any student more active in planning and studying. When you study for less time, imposed time restriction which makes your brain work more efficiently. For more intense memorization when one is preparing for capital names, or about history, Mathematical formulae one should not study more than 30 minutes at a stretch.
3. Do smart work: Smart work in addition to hard work is a way to bring laurels. Attention you pay to the subject and alertness of your mind while studying matters more than the time you spend on it.
4.Have proper rest: Sitting with books all the time is a total waste of time. Early morning or late night study depends upon person to person but studying while feeling sleepy is not a good idea. So when you feel sleepy go and rest and study with the fresh mind. Remember sound sleep of 7-8 hours is necessary otherwise you may fall sick which you cannot afford just before the examination.
5.Practice: Practicing test papers will be a helping technique to best prepare for the test. Many online websites are available to track your progress. Referring websites in competitive exams will help you to solve more new questions and tricks which will help to score better than others.
6. Take care of diet: Healthy food is essential for a healthy mind. Eat food high in protein, or whole grains which will keep you fuller for long time. While taking a break eat fruits instead of eating chips or fried food.
7. Meditation: This will help you to concentrate not only in preparation but also on the day of your exams.
Last but not the least, if you have studied hard and with full determination the examination day will be yours. Leave all the stress away and target the questions with a bull’s eye.
Best wishes from Jagran Josh!!!!
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.