Central Coalfields Limited Notified Recruitment for 347 Various Posts 2014
Central Coalfields Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar and Deputy Surveyor.
Central Coalfields Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar and Deputy Surveyor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 16 October 2014.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 17 September 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 16 October 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 October 2014
Details of the Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Overman: 94 posts
- Mining Sirdar: 238 posts
- Deputy Surveyor: 15 posts
Total No. of Posts: 347
Pay Scale: Rs.19035.02 per month for all posts.
- Junior Overman: Valid Overman’s certificate of Competency from DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 1957or any other certificate in Mining which entitle to work as overman as per Coal Mine Regulation 1957, Valid Gas Testing Certificate and Valid First - Aid Certificate.
- Mining Sirdar: Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency from DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 1957 or any other certificate in Mining which entitle to work as Mining Sirdar as per Coal Mine Regulation 1957, Valid Gas Testing Certificate and Valid First - Aid Certificate.
- Deputy Surveyor: 10th class passed with Mines Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS for working in Coal Mines.
Age Limit (As on 17 September 2014)
- Between 18-35 years for SC&ST candidates.
- Between 18-33 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- OBC category candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.100/- by demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favor of “Central Coalfields Limited” payable at Ranchi.
- SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of written Examination and interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online or by post. Online applications can be submitted at website: www.ccl.gov.in
- Offline candidates can apply through prescribed format and send application along with copies of the certificates of Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, caste & PH certificates, DD etc. to the General Manager (Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi – 834029 through Registered Post/Speed post only on or before 31 October 2014.