Central institute of Psychiatry invited applications for recruitment to the post of Radiographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 20 November 2014. Central institute of Psychiatry is an institute that is directly governed by the Government of India.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 20 November 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Radiographer
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800 per month
- Matriculation of a recognized university or equivalent qualification with science from a recognized Board.
- Diploma or certificate in Radiography from a recognized Institution.
- 5 years experience as Radiographer in a recognized Institute or hospital.
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 25 years as on 20 November 2014.
- Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 5 years in accordance with orders issued by the Central Govt.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with recent photograph and testimonials relating to training, registration, educational qualification, professional qualification, experience etc. should be submitted to the Central institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi -834006, Jharkhand before 20 November 2014.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF RADIOGRAPHER” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.