Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 30 Staff Nurse & Other Posts
Central Railway invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 14, 16 & 17 August 2017.
Central Railway Job Notification: Central Railway invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 14, 16 & 17 August 2017.
- Walk in Interview Date: 14, 16 & 17 August 2017
Central Railway Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
- Lab Tech/Asstt: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- Radiographer: 04 Posts
- Health Inspector: 02 Posts
- Lab Supdtt: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse & Other Posts Job
- Staff Nurse: Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Lab Tech/Asstt: Matriculation with Science + DMLT / Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology subject.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science OR its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council(proof to be attached).
- Radiographer: 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/Radiological Assistant Course(2 yrs course) from Recognised institute. OR Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/ Medical Lab Technology (X-Ray & Imaging) (2 yrs course) OR B.Sc. in Radiation Technology(part III)/Medical Technology(XRay)/ Medical Technology (Radio diagnosis & imaging)/ Medical Technology(Radiology & imaging) shall be preferred .
- Health Inspector: B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus One year Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector OR One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Lab Supdtt: B.Sc. with BioChemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science/B.Sc. with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional/subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) or equivalent OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from recognized Institutions”.
- Staff Nurse: 20-40 years
- Lab Tech/Asstt: 18-33 years
- Pharmacist: 20-35 years
- Radiographer: 19-33 years
- Health Inspector, Lab Supdtt: 18-33 years
How to Apply for the Central Railway Staff Nurse & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 14, 16 and 17 August 2017 at the mentioned venue.