Central Railway Job Notification: Central Railway invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 14, 16 & 17 August 2017.
- Walk in Interview Date: 14, 16 & 17 August 2017
Central Railway Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
- Lab Tech/Asstt: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- Radiographer: 04 Posts
- Health Inspector: 02 Posts
- Lab Supdtt: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse & Other Posts Job
- Staff Nurse: Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Lab Tech/Asstt: Matriculation with Science + DMLT / Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology subject.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science OR its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council(proof to be attached).
- Radiographer: 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/Radiological Assistant Course(2 yrs course) from Recognised institute. OR Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/ Medical Lab Technology (X-Ray & Imaging) (2 yrs course) OR B.Sc. in Radiation Technology(part III)/Medical Technology(XRay)/ Medical Technology (Radio diagnosis & imaging)/ Medical Technology(Radiology & imaging) shall be preferred .
- Health Inspector: B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus One year Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector OR One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Lab Supdtt: B.Sc. with BioChemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science/B.Sc. with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional/subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) or equivalent OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from recognized Institutions”.
- Staff Nurse: 20-40 years
- Lab Tech/Asstt: 18-33 years
- Pharmacist: 20-35 years
- Radiographer: 19-33 years
- Health Inspector, Lab Supdtt: 18-33 years
How to Apply for the Central Railway Staff Nurse & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 14, 16 and 17 August 2017 at the mentioned venue.
Now watch govt jobs with our Rojgar Bulletin