Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway is conducting the interview for selection to the post of Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-ray Technician and Health Inspector at Bhusawal division of Central Railway. Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format on or before 14 April 2020.
The candidates will be required to appear for the interview on WhatsApp/Skype conference call from a designated number for Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-ray Technician and Heath Inspector. Retired Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-ray Technician and Health Inspector of Railways, State & Central Government are also eligible for the post.
- Last Date of Application - 14 April 2020
- Interview Date - 15 April 2020 10 AM to 6 PM
Central Railway Paramedical Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist - 4 Posts
- Lab Technician - 10 Posts
- X-ray Technician - 6 Posts
- Health Inspector - 2 Posts
- Pharmacist Rs. 29200+DA+HRA /- per month
- Lab Technician Rs. 35400+DA+HRA /- per month.
- X-ray Technician Rs.29200+DA+HRA /- per month.
- Health Inspector Rs. 35400+DA+HRA /- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Paramedical Posts
- Pharmacist - 10+2 in science or its equalent with 2 year diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or with State Pharmacy Council
- Lab Technician - Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with two years experience
- X-ray Technician - 10+2 with physics and chemistry and Diploma in RadiolgraphyX-ray Technician/Radiodignosis Technology (2year course) from recognized institute.
- Heath Inspector - B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main/Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry While undertaking the course plus one year Diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector OR one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Inspector by national council for Vocational Training. Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi
How to Apply for Central Railway Paramedical Jobs 2020 ?
Interested candidates can apply for Central Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format and send their applications through e-mail on id firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of their documents/certificates on or before 14 April 2020. They can appear for on line Interview on whatsApp/Skype recorded conference call on 15 April 2020.