Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway is conducting interview for Doctor Posts for quarantine facilities at 3 locations in Mumbai. Eligible and interested candidates can send their applications for Central Railway Doctor Posts on or before 03 May 2020. First preference will be given to retired doctor who are below 65 years/if not then open market.
- Date of Sending the application on designated email - 03 May 2020
- Date and time of recorded WhatsApp Conference Call Interview of selected candidates - 06 May 2020
- Time for WhatsApp Interview - 10 AM to 6 PM
Central Railway Doctor Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Sports Hostel Parel - 1 Post
- S & T Inst. Byculla - 2 Posts
- RPF Barrack, Muland - 2 Posts
- Isolation Ward - DRH Kalyan - 9 Posts
Central Railway Doctor Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Medical i.e. MBBS
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship
Central Railway Doctor Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- For Open Category - 50 years
- For Retired Railway/Govt Doctors - 65 years
CMP and Retired Railway Doctor - Rs. 75,000/-
How to Apply for Central Railway Doctor Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested candidates can apply for the posts by sending applications in the standard format along to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03 May 2020.