Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute, Avikanager (Rajasthan) invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts at the Center working under the Administrative Control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 17 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17November 2014.
Details of Posts
- Skilled Support Staff: 06
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02
- Technician: 03
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 01
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Post 1& 3
- Possess Matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Diploma or Certificate Course or ITI in the concerned field.
- Possess Twelfth(12th Pass) or equivalent from recognized Board or University with relevant experience in the concerned field.
- Typing Speed 35 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi.
- For Post 2
- For Post 4 :
Possess Degree with English as subject and Post- Graduate degree in Hindi from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post1 :Between 18 to 25 years
- For Post2 :Between 18 to 27 years
- For Post3 &4 :Between 18 to 30 years
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply :
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.with arecent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Director, Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute (CSWRI), Avikanager (Rajasthan)– 304501” on or before 17 November 2014.