Central Silk Board, Bangalore invited applications for 02 posts of Statistical Assistant and Lower Division Clerk reserved for Persons with Disability and Scheduled Tribe respectively. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 06 April 2015.
Last date for submission of application forms: 06 April 2015
Details of Post
- Statistical Assistant: 01 post
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 post
- Statistical Assistant: This Candidate should have 2nd Class Master's degree with at least 50% marks in Statistics from a recognized University.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent qualification with a pass in Junior Grade type writing examination conducted by State Technical Education Board, with a speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting.
- Statistical Assistant: 30 years Relaxable by 10 years for PWD candidates
- Lower Division Clerk: 25 years Relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Tribe candidates
- Statistical Assistant: PB 1 Rs 5200-20200 with GP of Rs 2800
- Lower Division Clerk: PB 1 Rs 5200-20200 with GP of Rs 1900
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can download the applications form from www.csb.gov.in and send the filled Application form along with enclosures to the Member-Secretary, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore - 560 068 before 06 April 2015.