Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020: Central University of Kashmir has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Divison Clerk, Deputy Registrar, MTS/Peon/Office Assistant, Deputy Registrar and Internal Audit Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 13 July 2020.
- Internal Audit Officer - 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 06 Posts
- MTS/Peon/Office Attendant: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Internal Audit Officer - Officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organized Accounts Services in Central / State Govt., holding analogous posts on regular basis with three years regular service in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Deputy Registrar: Officers of the Central / State / UT Universities / Research Institutions holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or the officers of the Central / State / UT / Statutory or Autonomous Bodies with eight years’ regular services.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates holding a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University and having English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm (35wpm and 30wpm correspond to 0500KDPH/ 9000KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each work); Proficiency in Computer Operations.
- MTS/Peon/Office Attendant: 10th Pass from a recognized Board or ITI Pass.
Pay Scale for Internal Audit Officer, LDC and Other Posts
- Internal Audit Officer, Deputy Registrar - Pay Matrix Level -12 of 7th CPC
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Matrix Level -2 of 7th CPC
- MTS/Peon/Office Attendant: Pay Matrix Level -1 of 7th CPC
How to apply for Central University Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications through online mode on or before 13 July 2020 at cukashmir.ac.in. The applications will not be considered through any other mode.
Application Fee - Rs. 150/-