Central University of Orissa Job Notification: Central University of Orissa has invited applications for the Faculty posts. Eligible persons can apply for Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 31 July 2020.
Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Faculty Job Vacancies. The Education organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, PhD, MA, B.Ed, Post Graduate qualifications. These 87 Faculty Posts are in Central University of Orissa, Koraput, Odisha. The job applications for Central University of Orissa Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 31 July 2020.
- Closing Date to Apply Online Application form: 31 July 2020
Central University of Orissa Faculty Vacancy Details
- Professor: 15 Posts
- Associate Professor: 28 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 44 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Professor: An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/allied/disciplines, from any academic institution (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence, provided he/she has ten years experience.s
- Associate Professor: i. Doctorate with PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- PG with Master Degree with at least 55 percent marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
iii. A min. of eight (08) years of exp. of teaching and I or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a min. of seven (07) publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC -listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in the Screening Guidelines for the post annexed to this advertisement.
- Assistant Professor: PG with Master degree with 55 percent marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University.
- For More qualification please visit official website:http://cuo.ac.in/Notification_Recruitment.asp?pgid=9
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible persons can apply for Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 31 July 2020.Candidates are also required to send the hard copy of the Online Application form along w ith all testimonials by Speed Post or Registered Post to reach The Registrar, Central University of Odisha, PO-NAD, Sunabeda, Kora put -763004 Odisha before 07 August 2020. The candidate should write the ADVT. No. -------------and NAME OF THE POST applied for on the top of the cover envelop.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles