Centre for Industrial Consultancy and Sponsored Research invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post of Project Associate for the “MHRD” Project on “Natioanal Centre for Safety of Heritage Structures (NCSHS)” in the Department of Civil Engg. Duration of the post is initially for the period of One year and extendable up to two years.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 07 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Project Associate”
No. of Posts: 01(One).
• Bachelor Degree of Architecture from any recognized university.
• Fresh graduates with experience in heritage conservation during practical training and/or final year architecture thesis will be given preference. The curriculum vitae should reflect this aspect.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Lower age limit for all the posts is 21 years and upper age limit is 40 years as on 01.02.2014. However for Sl. No.07 & 08 the upper age limit is 65 years.
Monthly Remuneration Range from Rs.13,000/– to Rs.30,000/-.
How to Apply
• Hard copies of application on plain paper giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing) and experience etc., along with copies of certificates, should reach to the Dr. Arun Menon, Project Co-Ordinator, Department Of Civil Engg.Indian Institute Of Technology Madras, Chennai–600036, Email:email@example.com on or before 07.03.2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________”.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.