CFEES Notified Recruitment to the Post of JRF 2014
Ministry of Defence, Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow.
Ministry of Defence, Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The CFEES is an Indian defense laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). Located in Timarpur, Delhi, its main function is the development of technologies and products in the area of explosive, fire and environmental safety.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 7 June 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry)
- Total No. of Post: 5 Posts
- Rs.16000/- p.m.
- HRA & Medical facilities shall also be admissible, as per rule.
Candidates should possess MSc in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry.
- The candidate age should not cross than 28 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
- Crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs.10/- in favour of Director, CFEES, Brig. S. K. Mazumdar Marg, Delhi-110054.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from the payment of fees.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with one photocopy set of all the certificates/testimonials in support of educational qualification & experience and a recent passport size photograph should be sent to the Director, Centre for Fire Explosive & Environment Safety, Brig. S. K. Mazumdar Marg, Delhi-110054 within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.