CGG, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019: Centre for Good Governance, Telangana has invited applications for the post of Sr. Software Developer, Software Test Engineer and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview from 1 April to 18 April 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 1 April to 18 April 2019
CGG, Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Senior Software Developer – 1 Post
- Software Test Engineer – 1 Post
- Android Team Leader – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Software Developer, Software Test Engineer & Other Posts
- Senior Software Developer – B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.Tech. with 5+ years of experience.
- Software Test Engineer – B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.Sc. with 60% above.
- Android Team Leader – candidate should be B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.Tech. with 7+ years of experience in Design and Development and should have strong skills in Java Programming and OOPS concept.
How to Apply for CGG, Hyderabad Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for interview on the scheduled dates at Centre for Good Governance, Survey No. 91, Near Outing Ring Road Chowrasta, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500032 along with the documents.