Chhattisgarh Government Job Notification:
Chhattisgarh Government invited applications for recruitment to the posts of 200+ Steno Typist, Assistant Grade- 03, Watchman, Office Boy, Peon, Block Technology Manager (BTM), Assistant Technology Manager (ATM), Accountant cum Clerk, Stenographer, Data Entry Operator, Driver, Helper, Faculty Member and Process Server.
This is a big time opportunity for the candidates residing in the State of Chhattisgarh and for those willing to pursue a govt job in Chhattisgarh. Interested candidates must be 10+2 qualified for Steno Typist, Assistant Grade- 03, Stenographer and Data Entry Posts. For posts like Block Technology Manager, Assistant Technology Manager, Accountant cum Clerk and Faculty Member, the candidate must hold a Graduate Degree in the concerned field. Whereas, for Watchman, Office Boy, Peon, Driver, Helper and Process Server candidate must be class 08th/05th qualified as specified.
The age bar is kept between 18-35 years which is relaxable as per categories. The selection procedure will include examination/ interview as specified by the government. Hence, candidates who are interested and eligible for the posts can apply on the specified district-wise dates mentioned below through the prescribed format along with required documents.
Last Date of Application: (District-Wise)
- Office of the Collector Kabirdham: 22 October 2016
- Office of the Project Directorate Bijapur: 17 October 2016
- Office of the Collector Narayanpur: 26 October 2016
- Office of the Collector Bijapur: 21 October 2016
- Office of the Collector Durg: 31 October 2016
- Office of the Collector Balod: 26 October 2016
- Office of the Collector Bemetara: 18 October 2016
- Office of the Collector Janjgir-Champa: 26 October 2016
- District Panchayat Office Balod: 17 October
All those who are interested to apply for Jobs in Chhattisgarh State, then October is the month for them. Apply for the post on or before the last date of application expires through the prescribed format.
For district-wise application format and detailed advertisement, click on the links mentioned below (district wise).