Central Institute of Educational Technology – National Council of Educational Research and Training (CIET – NCERT) invited eligible candidates for walk-in-interview for 13 Engineer Assistant and other posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 15 March 2016 and 16 March 2016.
Date of walk-in-interview: 15 March 2016 and 16 March 2016
CIET – NCERT Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- TVP Gr. III – 02 posts
- ARP Gr (III) – 01 post
- Cameraman Gr-II – 01 post
- Engineering Assistant – 05 posts
- Technician Gr. I – 03 posts
- Semi Professional – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for CIET – NCERT Engineer Assistant and Other Jobs:
- TVP Gr. III- Degree from a recognized University.
- ARP Gr (III)- Degree from a recognized University.
- Cameraman Gr-II- Matric or equivalent.
- Engineering Assistant- Diploma in Radio / Tele-communication / Electrical / Electronics / Communication Engineering recognized by the Govt. of India or Degree with Physics as one of the subject from a recognized University or degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent degree, or diploma in Sound Recording and sound Engineering awarded by the Film and Television institute of Pune.
- Technician Gr. I- A National Trade Certificate in 'Electrician/ Radio and TV" issued by the Trades after a two year study in an industrial Training Institute or similar institution of the Central or State Government.
- Semi Professional- A degree followed by a diploma certificate in library science.
Maximum Age Limit:
- Cameraman Gr-II and Engineering Assistant- 35 years.
- TVP Gr. III, ARP Gr (III), Technician Gr. I, Semi Professional- 30 years.
How to Apply for CIET – NCERT Engineer Assistant and Other Jobs:
Eligible and Interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview in the chamber of Joint Director (CIET), Room No,226, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, NCERT:CIET Sri Aurobindo Marg. New Delhi on 15 March 2016 and 16 March 2016.