The second test of CMAT exam 2015 s going to be an opportunity for MBA aspirants to improve their scores over first CMAT 2014, CAT 2014 or XAT 2014 for getting admission to leading B schools in India.
Important Dates for CMAT Exam 2015
The second CMAT will be held from February 19 to February 22, 2015
How to Prepare for the CMAT Exam 2015
CMAT is divided in four sections with 25 questions per section namely Language Comprehension; Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation; Logical Reasoning and General Awareness. All the questions carry equal marks. Like other sections, 25 questions on Language comprehension play an important role in securing high scores in CMAT.
Here are some key tips for CMAT Exam 2015
- You should learn from your mistakes in 1st CMAT 2015
- Prepare for Language Comprehension section
- Focus on vocabulary
- Keep searching for similar sounding words and start learning them as much as you can. Following sentence will make it clear-‘No one objects to exceptional behaviour but everyone objects to exceptionable one’. Both appear similar but exceptional is extra ordinary while exceptionable means not acceptable and so objectionable.
- Learn more phrasal verbs and common words
- Start taking your take at jumbled paragraphs
For more queries, please click here