CNBC Hospital Delhi Jobs Notification 2020: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC), Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident on adhoc basis. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 May 2020.
- Walk-in-Interview Date - 23 May 2020 (Saturday)
- Time - 9 AM
- Venue - Conference Hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031
CNBC Hospital Delhi Sr Resident Vacancy Details:
- Senior Residents (Pediatrics): 17 Posts
- Senior Residents (Anesthesia): 4 Posts
- Senior Residents (Ped. Surgery): 5 Posts
- Senior Residents (Radiology): 1 Post
Level 11, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 67700 /- ) and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Post
MBBS degree with Post Graduate OR Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship.
Maximum 40 years (Age relaxation as per the rules)
CNBC Sr Resident Recruitment Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for CNBC Hospital, Delhi Sr Resident Recruitment 2020 ?
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview with all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates alongwith Marksheet and one passport size photograph at “Conference Hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031” on on 23 May 2020 at 9 AM.