Coconut Development Board invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of appearance of the advertisement in the Employment News. Coconut Development Board (CDB) is a statutory body established under the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India for the integrated development of coconut cultivation and industry in the country with focus on productivity increase and product diversification.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 13 December 2014
• Closing Date of Application Forms: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
• Name of the Post: Technical Officer
• Total Number of Vacancies: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Degree of a recognized University in Agriculture or Horticulture preferably with experience in noting and drafting in technical matters.
• The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 30 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
• Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the government rules.
• Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay the fee of Rs.100/- in the form of a Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Chairman, Coconut Development Board payable at Ernakulum.
• SC/ST Candidates and Women candidates of any category are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, recent passport size photograph & attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, should be submitted to the Chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Kochi- 682011 within 30 days from the date of appearance of the advertisement in the Employment News.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For Detailed Notification:
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.