CBSE Class 12th Chapter, Communication Systems carries 7 Marks in board exam. Experts of Jagranjosh.com offer the best practice material that covers all important questions so that students will not miss any portion while preparing for board exams or competitive exams. Consider the mentioned terms/questions at the time of studying.
- What do you mean by communication? With the help of block diagram show a simple form of communication system? (very important)
- Audible range of frequencies lies between?
- Why only analog and not digital signals are considered for transmission?
- Short wave communication over long distance is not possible via ground waves. Explain?
- Use of remote control in TV working.
- Electrical conductivity of earth’s atmosphere increases with altitude. Explain?
- Explain the sky wave propagation. (very important)
- What is LOS communication? Explain how it functions?
- How is size of the antenna and effective power radiated by an antenna important for propagation?
- Why is it important to convert low frequency message to high frequency message before transmission?
- Explain the process of amplitude modulation? Its production and detection, with block diagrams? (very important)
- Importance of power amplifier for the transmission of modulated signal.
- Write short notes on:
a) Mobile Telephony
- What is modulation index?
Visit CBSE Section to get SOLVED & UNSOLVED question papers, Sample papers, online test with solution, study material, NCERT Solutions And Much More………