Corporate questions asked in the quizzes here will help the students in preparing well for the competitive exams. The corporate quizzes here will assist you in getting a synopsis of the corporate world and will in turn help you in your preparation. Answer these questions in order to find out where you stand. Answering these questions will help you in a lot of ways.
1. The leading software services exporter of India posted a very strong, unexpected 23 percent increase in the quarterly profit for October to December 2012 quarter. What is the name of this company?
b) Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Answer: (b) Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
2. Air India on 17 January 2013 grounded the fleet of all six Boeing 787 dreamliners after US federal agency asked its airlines to ground the Boeing 787. What was the reason for grounding the fleet?
a) Employees went on strike
b) No funds for fuel
c) Safety hazard
d) None of these
Answer: (c) Safety hazard
3. The Japanese automaker on 16 January 2013 launched a five-speed automatic version of the Fortuner SUV for 22.33 lakh rupees (ex-showroom New Delhi). What is the name of this Japanese automaker?
a) Toyota Kirloskar Motor
c) General Motors
Answer: (a) Toyota Kirloskar Motor
4. Which airways company in the month of January 2013 entered into a partnership with CentrumDirect to offer Foreign Exchange Services to guests travelling abroad?
c) Indian Airlines
d) Jet Airways
Answer: (d) Jet Airways
5. Which online marketplace on 18 January 2013 tied up with Mahindra & Mahindra for selling of its two-wheelers to customers on the site?
Answer: (c) Snapdeal.com
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers March 2013, March 4-March 10
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 25-March 3
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 18-February 24
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 11-February 17