Composite Regional Centre (CRC) invited application for recruitment to 19 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 18 July 2015
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 19
• Director: 01
• Assistant Professor(PMR): 01
• Assistant Professor (Speech Hearing): 01
• Assistant Professor (Special Education): 01
• Assistant Professor(Clinical Psychology): 01
• Lecturer in Physiotherapy: 01
• Lecturer in Occupational Therapy: 01
• Rehabilitation Officer: 01
• Prosthetist & Orthotist: 01
• Special Educator: 01
• Orientation and Mobility Instructor: 01
• Vocational Instructor: 01
• Clinical Assistant: 02
• Workshop Supervisor cum store keeper: 01
• Administrative Officer: 01
• Accountant: 01
• Assistant: 01
• Typist/Clerk: 01
• Educational Qualification
• Director: Postgraduate Degree / Diploma of two year full time course in any field of rehabilitation for PwDs recognized by RCI/MCI.
• Assistant Professor(PMR): MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of Two year full time course in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, recognized by MCI.
• Assistant Professor (Speech Hearing): Post Graduate Degree (MASLP/ M.Sc) in Speech & Hearing or equivalent (Full Time Course).
• Assistant Professor (Special Education): M Ed (Special Education) in any category of disability recognized by RCI with minimum 55% marks (Full time Course).
• Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology): M. Phil in Clinical Psychology/Rehabilitation Psychology (Full Time Course) recognized by RCI.
• Lecturer in Physiotherapy: Masters in Physiotherapy
• Lecturer in Occupational Therapy: Masters in Occupational Therapy
• Rehabilitation Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Rehabilitation Work/ Sociology/ Psychology or equivalent
• Prosthetist & Orthotist: Degree in Prosthetist/ Orthotist
• Special Educator: Degree/ Diploma in Special Education, recognized by RCI
• Orientation and Mobility Instructor: Diploma in Orientation and Mobility Instruction, recognized by RCI
• Vocational Instructor: Diploma in Vocational Training (Full Time) from a reputed training Institution in the related field
• Clinical Assistant: BASLP/ BSc (SP & Hg) or BRS (MR) / BPT/ BOT or equivalent (full time course) recognized by RCI/ respective council/ University
• Workshop Supervisor cum store keeper: Graduate from recognized University with hand on knowledge of computers.
• Administrative Officer: Post Graduate in Social Science/ Masters in Administration (MBA/ MDRA) recognized by University/ respective council
• Accountant: Commerce Graduate from recognized University with hands of knowledge of computers
• Assistant: Graduate from recognized University with hands on knowledge of computers
• Typist/Clerk: 10+2 or equivalent typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge
• Age Limit
• Director: 50 years
• Assistant Professor: 45 years
• Prosthetist & Orthotist, Clinical Assistant, Administrative Officer: 40 years
• Rest Other Posts: 35 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online at www.iphnewdelhi.in. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 for Senior Resident and Tutor/Clinical Instructor Posts
IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 12 Associate Projects Engineer & Other Posts
ICMR-RMRC Recruitment 2018 for Scientist C post, Interview on 21 December
MGNREGA, Amritsar Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 District Coordinator, IT Assistant and Other Posts