Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Software Engineer (JSE) and Junior Network Engineer (JNE). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 8 February 2017.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 9 January 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 8 February 2017
- Last Date for Deposit of Application Fees: 14 February 2017
CRIS Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Software Engineer (JSE): 40 posts
- Junior Network Engineer (JNE): 14 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CRIS JSE & JNE Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Software Engineer (JSE): BSc (Computer)/BCA/Computer Diploma/DOEACC A level/B.E/B.Tech (Computer)/MCA.
- Junior Network Engineer (JNE): BSc (Electronics/Telecomm.)/Engineering Diploma/DOEACC A level/B.E/B.Tech.
Age Limit: Between 22-28 years for both posts (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for CRIS JSE & JNE Posts:
Candidates are required to apply online through website of CRIS i.e. http://cris.org.in/CRIS/career/career. Last date of online application is 8 February 2017.