CSIR-CECRI Job Notification:
CSIR- Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CSIR-CECRI) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant- III, Project Assistant-II and Project Assistant-I for various projects. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 4 January 2017.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 4 January 2017
CSIR-CECRI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow- 1 Post
- Project Assistant- III- 3 Posts
- Project Assistant-II- 2 Posts
- Project Assistant-I- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CECRI JRF and Project Assistant Jobs:
- Junior Research Fellow- M. Tech. in Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology with 55% marks.
- Project Assistant- III- M. Tech. in Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology with 55% marks.
- Project Assistant-II- M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks.
- Project Assistant-I- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks.
Selection Procedure for CSIR-CECRI JRF and Project Assistant Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for CSIR-CECRI JRF and Project Assistant Jobs:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 4 January 2017.