CSIR-CEERI Job Notification: CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI) Pilani has invited application for the 47 posts of Research Associate, Project Assistant, SRF & Other under various projects. The candidates eligible for the post can appear for walk-in interview on 21-22 February 2019.
Advt. No. 01/2019
Date to come for Walk-in interview: 21-22 February 2019
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 47
- Research Associate- I
- Project Assistant -III- Senior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant- II
- Project Assistant – III
- Project Assistant – II
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Posts
- Research Associate- I: Minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA in M.Tech (CSE/ ECEI Electronics & Instru. EE/ IT/ C&I! Signal Processing/ Computer Engg.! VLSI Designs/ Embedded systems Microelectronics) or equivalent+02 Years Experience. OR Ph.D in relevant field.
- Project Assistant –III Senior Research Fellow: Minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA in ME/ M.Tech/ MS (ECE/ Biomedical Engg. Electronics & Instru. EE EEE/ Agri Electronics/ VLSI Design! CSE Control Engg. Control Systems/ Microelectronics Signal Processing! VLSI Design! S&S Embedded Systems/Microelectronics & VLSI! IT CPS/ C&I SS/ Signal Processing! Software Systems Electronics/Computer Engg. instrumentation & Control Instrumentation Civil Engg. Mechanical Engg. Mechatronics) or equivalent. OR Minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA in BE/ B.Tech/ M.S, (Electronics/ Instrumentation CS/ ECE/ IT or equivalent + 02 Years Experience.
- Project Assistant- Minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA in BE/ B.Tech/ MCA /M.Sc (Electrical Engg. Electronics & Inst. Embedded System Electronics & Comm. IT/ ECE C&I EEE/ CS/ Instrumentation! Digital System Internet of Things/ Electronic Engg.) or equivalent.
- Project Assistant – Minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA in ME/ M.Tech/ MS (Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT/ ECE, Mechatronics/ Instrumentation Nanotechnology, Embedded Systems / Microelectronics Bio- electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication Electronics & Instrumentation VLSI design Materia Science) or equivalent.
- Project Assistant – II: Minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA in BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (Electronics/ ECE/ Physics/ Radio Physics Electronics & Inst. Instrumentation Nano Technology Physics) or equivalent.
- Junior Research Fellow: Minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA in M.Tech (ECE Electronic Design and Technology/ Microelectronics VLSI Designs/ Electronics/ MEMS/ Instrumentation Nano and MEMS Technology) or equivalent.
- Project Fellow: Minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA in BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (ECE/ Chemical Technology/ Material Science/Electronics)or equivalent.
- Junior Research Fellow: Minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA in BE/ B.Tech (ECE/ 30 years Microwave, Nanotechnology, Chemical Technology, Material Science) or equivalent.
Selection Process: In case a large number of candidates turn up for Walk-in-interview, Selection/Screening Committee will have discretion to shortlist the candidates for interview based on written examination or percentage of marks.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can come for the Walk-in interview for the post along with the relevant documents at CSIR-CEERI. Pilani on 21-22 February 2019, in accordance with the schedule displayed in the detailed notification.