CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute Jobs Notification: CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore has invited applications for the post of Project Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 10 May 2019.
Advertisement No.: REC.81/2019
- walk-in-interview - 10 May 2019
CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant Level-II-06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II- M.Sc. in Food Technology/Food Science/Food Science and Nutrition with good academic records.
- Project Assistant Level-II- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with good academic records.
- Project Assistant Level-II- M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Food Technology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with good academic records.
Age Limit for Project Assistant Posts Job – 30 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 10 May 2019 at Dr. Venkatesh Murthy K, Chief Scientist & Head, Department of Traditional Food & Sensory Science, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore along with the documents.